Just checking if my replies come through. I have NOT been able to post original
questions to the list and I cannot get admin assistance, so if this works, then
I am going to have to skirt the issue for now and use a reply to do my posts.

I am sorry for any list rules that I am breaking, but I am being hung out to
dry right now.

Thanks!

TVB

Tammy Van Boening
Tammy dot vanboening at spectrumwritingllc dot com
www.spectrumwritingllc.com