Thanks everyone for all the responses. Despite the "death knell" tone, I was
99.9% sure that that was going to be the case. Sigh. I need to reach out to my
client and set the expectations and let them decide how badly they want to go
down the rabbit hole - and it won't be cheap. I am still sticking with my
original solution which is to drink heavily and then run away.

TVB

Tammy Van Boening
Tammy dot vanboening at spectrumwritingllc dot com
www.spectrumwritingllc.com