Hello!

I responded in the other thread, but I thought I'd pipe in here too.. a few
years ago I had success getting natural colours from 3383.

I shot in daylight, no filter and processed in E6.  Then I bipacked the
3383 with that Aviphot colour reversal stock that was around several years
back (it naturally had an orangey-brown tone to it).  I printed it in my
Bolex pointed at a kitchen light and processed in E6.  In the end it looked
totally normal!  I was surprised (if a little disappointed) at how normal
it all looked.

Amanda
--
she/her