This is from the Betty Crocker website...

~~~~~

Irish Cream Pie
 Prep Time: 25 min
Total Time: 5 hours 30 min
Makes: 8 servings

Chocolate Pat-in-Pan Pie Crust
3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons Gold Medal® all-purpose flour
1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
1/4 cup powdered sugar
1/4 cup finely chopped pecans or walnuts
2 tablespoons unsweetened baking cocoa

Filling
1/2 cup milk
32 large marshmallows
1/3 cup Irish cream liqueur
1 1/2 cups whipping cream

  Grated semisweet baking chocolate, if desired

 Print these coupons...
 About Concordance™
 Heat oven to 400°F. In medium bowl, mix all crust ingredients until soft dough
forms. Press firmly and evenly against bottom and side of ungreased 9-inch
glass pie plate. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until light brown. Cool completely on
cooling rack, about 30 minutes.

 In 3-quart saucepan, heat milk and marshmallows over low heat, stirring
constantly, just until marshmallows are melted. Refrigerate about 20 minutes,
stirring occasionally, until mixture mounds slightly when dropped from a spoon.
(If mixture becomes too thick, place saucepan in bowl of warm water; stir
mixture until proper consistency.) Gradually stir in liqueur.

 In chilled medium bowl, beat whipping cream with electric mixer on high speed
until stiff. Fold marshmallow mixture into whipped cream. Spread in pie crust.
Sprinkle with grated chocolate. Cover; refrigerate until set, at least 4 hours
but no longer than 48 hours.. Store in refrigerator.

~~~~~

Rhonda G in Missouri
Ask me for the links to the groups I own...they all need new members!
Have a great day!