On 19/06/13 12:45, Ben Sturmfels wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> Just a quick reminder that the Free Software Melbourne discussion group
> is on tomorrow evening (Thursday 20 June). Look forward to seeing you!
>
> Regards,
> Ben

I am proudly looking forward to meet you in July again after a long
time. The mid-month Raspberry Jam meetings (RMIT building 80) I went for
the past 3 month were held the same Thursday of the month but was moved
to the last Thursday. I dont think there will be one next week, since it
is the last Thursday, for anyone who is interested.

Regards,
Sven (VK3SIX)