Hi folks,

One quick update on my situation, unfortunately the gig in Brisbane was
cancelled before it started so I'm back in Melbourne... for the time being
;)

Thanks to everyone who came along to the November meetup and shared their
favorite examples of Free and Open Source Software.

I've just compiled a list of the software and links demonstrated on the
night for the mailing list to peruse and enjoy.

Wikimedia Etherpads - Shared Text
https://etherpad.wikimedia.org

Jitsi Meet - Video Conferencing
https://meet.jit.si/

Linux Deploy (Android) - Install Linux
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ru.meefik.linuxdeploy&hl=en

Debian Kit (Android) - Install Linux
https://f-droid.org/en/packages/org.dyndns.sven_ola.debian_kit/

Termux (Android) - Android Terminal
https://f-droid.org/en/packages/com.termux/

Red Moon (Android) - Night Screen Coloring
https://f-droid.org/en/packages/com.jmstudios.redmoon/

Librem 5 - Freedom Respecting Laptop
https://puri.sm/products/librem-5/

Puppeteer - Headless Browser for Automated Testing
https://developers.google.com/web/tools/puppeteer/
https://www.npmjs.com/package/puppeteer

~~ Ben