Hi folks,

On Wed, Feb 20, 2019, at 17:41, Les Kitchen wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 20, 2019, at 11:00, Tatiana Lenz wrote:
> > The etherpad is at https://etherpad.net/p/Acces_Assistance_ands_Bill
>
> Thanks, Tatiana, for setting that up.  Let's do what we can.

I'm pretty occupied with family business here.  I just took a quick
look at the submission on the etherpad and it looks really
good.  Congratulations, gang!  I'm assuming that it's already
been submitted, or will be submitted soon.  There is a some
process involved in submission in that you have to set up an
account first.  I think that's changed since last time I did it.

I'm still hoping to put in an individual submission, really
covering much the same ground in different words, hoping my
position as "academic expert" might carry some weight.  But
realistically, the chances that I'll manage that today are
pretty small, so it's a big relief that we've got our FSM
submission in there.

Yay, FSM!

— Smiles, Les.

P.S.  I think this will end up being an ongoing campaign.