Hi Folks,

We have some availability left at this weekend's workshop and have
reduced Hobbyist and Professional tickets to $35 and $65 respectively.
You should come! Book in today!

Times are negotiable and from Melbourne you may prefer just to attend on
Saturday.

https://dif.vic.gov.au/event/10088280-a/contribute-to-free-and-open-source-software-workshop

Cheers,
Ben