Hi Folks,

Sorry if we've seemed a bit quiet, it appears that recently the committee email
address was accidentally removed from the mailing list causing our messages to
go un-posted. I think we've managed to fix the issue, so hopefully all is well
and you'll be reading this announcement.

Thanks to everyone who managed to find us last month and participate in the
discussion around Privacy and Free Software. I have attached the updated slides
incorporating every ones feedback to this announcement we're really grateful
for the feedback and input.

This month we're going to be trying something different with our first (maybe
annual) FSM Wiki Working Bee.

First up we'll be having a review of the wiki and some discussion around what
we want to keep, what we want to improve and what we can archive or remove.
After that discussion we'll work on some of the items we think we can tackle in
small groups or collaborative sessions. We'll try to finish off the night with
a show and tell of what we've been able to complete (or what we hope to have
finished soon).

So come along and have a your say about what happens to our wiki. We’ll be
meeting virtually via Big Blue Button at 7:30pm. This will be a non technical
event so feel free to join the initial discussion and find out how easy it can
be to contribute to a wiki.

Details
Thursday 20th May, 7:30pm-9:00pm
Join us at: https://meet.glasswings.com.au/b/fsm-iv6-tce-vpu
Short video intro to Big Blue Button (BBB):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYYnryIM0Uw
Meeting Tips:
Be sure to test your audio on the way in.
Your mic will be muted when you join the room.
Headsets are recommended to reduce any feedback.
Code of Conduct: https://freesoftware.org.au/code-of-conduct