Hey everyone,

Thanks to everyone who logged in to another awesome Software Freedom Day last
month. If you weren't able to make it to the event live then hold tight because
we are working on creating videos for each of the presentations.

One exception to that is NoƩmi's final talk about Searx. Unfortunately the
audio was not recorded, so unless someone from the audience recorded the audio
and is happy to share it with us we unfortunately won't be able to put together
a video for that one.

This month we're having a Free Software Video Night. We thought it would be fun
to have a sneak peak at the "Best of SFD 2021" where we preview and discuss a
few minutes of each of the speaker's talks.

Keeping with the Video Night theme we'll finish off the evening with a Blender
movie or two from the many available. We'll have a vote on the night and the
top movies will win.

Just to refresh your memory: the Blender movies we'll be picking from are
Coffee Run, Spring, Hero, Daily Dweebs, Agent 327: Operation Barbershop,
Caminandes 3: Llamigos, Glass Half, Cosmos Laundromat, Caminandes 2: Gran
Dillama, Caminandes 1: Llama Drama, Tears of Steel, Sintel, Big Buck Bunny,
Elephants Dream.

Details
Thursday, 21st October 2021, 7:30pm-9:00pm
Join us at: https://venue.electronworkshop.com.au/b/fsm-7fm-etn-vj8
Join the FSM mailing list to be notified of events:
Meeting Tips:
Be sure to test your audio on the way in. Your mic will be muted when you join
the room.
Headsets are recommended to reduce any feedback.
Code of Conduct: https://freesoftware.org.au/code-of-conduct