Hi Free Software Fans,

This month at Free Software Australia we are continuing our adventures into the
Fediverse by exploring Mobilizon. Mobilizon is an event organization and group
management platform built on free and open source software and it also another
great project backed by the Framasoft cooperative.

We will have a presentation abut the history of Mobilizon and explore it's
community and capabilities. It will be quite interesting to discuss how we can
use it for the FSA group and we also the possibility of expanding the use of
Mobilizon in Australia.

While Mobilizon is probably of most interest to event organisers, this will be
a non-technical event and all are welcome to come along and learn about another
great platform from the Fediverse. Note the new starting time is a bit earlier
our previous times.

Details:

-  Thursday, 16th of June 2022, 7:00pm-8:30pm AEDT
-  Join us at: https://venue.electronworkshop.com.au/r/freesoftwareaus
-  Join the FSA mailing list to be notified of events:
-  Meeting Tips:

-  Be sure to test your audio on the way in. Your mic will be muted when you
join the room.
-  Headsets are recommended to reduce any feedback.
-  Code of Conduct: https://freesoftware.org.au/code-of-conduct