Hey Folks,

Has anyone out there bought any of the Purism devices, especially the phone (Librem 5) or the tablet (Librem 11)? I'm interested to hear your experiences.

My old Galaxy S5 with replaceable battery and headphone jack is still going strong but is about to be made obsolete by the 3G shutdown coming in the next few months.

My main concern with the Librem 5 is not having the F-Droid ecosystem - it's pretty handy having access to apps like AntennaPod (podcasts), OSMAnd (navigation), Conversations (XMPP chat), K-9 mail and NewPipe (YouTube). I realised of course that I can just keep my Galaxy S5 and continue using it via wifi.

Cheers,
Ben