Hi team,

I am getting started to set up an freeBSD OS for the first time in my
system. I am targeting to have dual booting of freeBSD 9.0 release with
windows 10.

I have followed the procedure for for dual boot and made a bootable
Pendrive by using win32installer and burned the freeBSD 9.0 memstick image
into pendrive.

When restarted my machine and pressed F2 to have boot menu, I was not
showing any option to boot from Pendrive. I have turn off the secure boot
and selected the legacy boot support. At this point the boot menager shown
the option for freeBSD booting from USB.

At one stage I end up with the error message :

Mounting form ufs:/dev/ufs/FreeBSD_install failed with error 19.

I gone through the online help couldn't find the solution for this. In one
of the FreeBSD community thread has mentioned to switch to the USB 2.0 from
USB 3.0 port. Unfortunately I do not have USB 2.0 available with the system.

https://forums.freebsd.org/threads/mounting-failed-with-error-19.34120/

Can anyone help here? I am attaching the snap of error.

Thanks,
Radhika