Dear ALL,
I'm running a few clusters with Linux, but do not like it ;) and would like to move to FreeBSD. I know about vrrpd and pfsync and other solutions, i know how to run Oracle or Postfix or PostgreSQL under such a configuration. but the only thing i cannot find is something like DRBD device that is working pretty cool and stable under linux (it is mirroring raw partitions from one node to other/s). Could someone please direct me to the link or list where i can read something about?

Best regards,
Anton Nikiforov