Hi Documentation Team,

I am investigating some updates to manual pages and came across a “self
referencing” warning from the mandoc -Tlint utility, on entries associated with
the builtin(1) manual page.

 Some examples of this self referencing are: done(1), false(1), etc.. in
particular entries on lines: 308, 309, 311,312,313,314,315,316,317,319,321,322.

These lines are associated with the SEE ALSO section which convention states we
should use .Xr entries which causes the self-referencing warning.

Question to the group is: How does the manual page relationship work between
the builtin(1) manual pages and the individual .Xr links to other pages, such
as done(1) false(1)?

I have a little more detail on this here:
https://bughuntingfreebsd.wordpress.com/2024/03/07/fixing-self-referencing/

I am currently at a lose to address this warning as using .Xr gives a warning
and using the .Nm is not the best option.

Thank you in advance for any guidance or suggestions you can provide.

Kind Regards,
Chris