Hi

I just upgraded to 2.9.1 using ports/portupgrade

this version is pretty unusable

soon I use the right mouse button nothing works any more, any option and
screen is dead. I still can drag the window and click the close button
what makes the Terminate Dialog pop up

happens in email part as well as with the browser part

also happens after coming back from screensaver, no response from any
options anymore

no so mouse button problem in any other kde4 application or desktop

dialog confirmation boxes stay open as for example sending email, loggin
into account after pressing send message, not always but frewuently

I re-compiled w/wo dbus, w/wout compiler optimization, no change

2.9 worked perfectly

2.9.1 I have on my Fedora16 partition is working fine since weeks, so
for me this seems to be a FreeBSD issue

FreeBSD pop1.hm.net.br 9.0-STABLE FreeBSD 9.0-STABLE #0: Tue May  8
02:01:30 BRT 2012     h...@pop1.hm.net.br:/usr/obj/dados/src/sys/WIPMINI
 i386

any idea what I can do?

Hans