I know that this was discussed in the past but I can't find out what to
do ?

In Linux if I have to resize a mmap 'ed object I can just use mremap....
but in FreeBSD if,  I want to resize it what do I do ?

I have tried writing past where I know the end is and it kinda works ?
but why ?

Is their a better solution besides just writing to the file and then
calling msync ?

Is their new plans to make a mremap call for FreeBSD 4.x ?

Or am I just  sh%t  out of luck ?

thank you in advance ....

nathan