On 29 Dec, Wes Peters wrote:
> Bill Fumerola wrote:
>>
>> On Wed, Dec 27, 2000 at 04:04:36PM -0800, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>>
>> >       Bill Fumerola, who states that security policy
>> >       information is un-available. However, I might
>> >       refer his comment to the Security Officer instead,
>> >       if Bill feels this appropriate.
>>
>> for the public record:
>>
>> Its unavailable in a "I don't know of any place that it is currently
>> stored publicly, so I have no idea how JmJr was making references to it"-way
>> as opposed to a "It's super-secret-elite and you can't have it"-way.
>
> This is exactly what I meant when I wrote "we need to solve this problem."
> I.e., we need a published procedure for disseminating ssh keys for FreeBSD
> machines to those who need them.  Simply publishing what is currently done,
> perhaps in the committer section of the Handbook or even in the committers
> instructions, would meet this need just fine.
>
> Boy, am I glad this is over.

Wes,
    I reget that your response does not reference your
original message. I have reposted your exact comments and your
the Message ID to which your comments pertain. If you'd like
me to repost that message, I will.

    Let me make clear that I believe your words and your intent.

    However, in light of your response being --un-referenced from
the original-- , I must consider this response as NOT a repudiation*
of earlier suggestions.

*repudiation - rejecting as invalid

                                        respectfully,
                                        Jessem.