Hans Petter Selasky wrote:
On Thursday 27 July 2006 20:40, Dag-Erling Smørgrav wrote:
maksim yevmenkin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
Dag-Erling Smørgrav <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
No, kbdmux needs to be fixed so it works in DDB.
actually, atkbd(4) needs to be fixed to support "polled" mode :)
It used to work fine before kbdmux(4) came along...

Just a comment: Don't forget to lock Giant before calling anything in the keyboard layer. That means DDB must lock Giant, else at least my new USB keyboard driver will panic, saying Giant is not owned. The old USB keyboard driver did not care about this.

well, there is more work to it, imo. we will have to address this when new usb sub-system comes into the three.

thanks,
max