Matthew Dillon wrote:
:Finally, the way vkernels were implemented in dragonfly was *very* :disruptive to the kernel source (lots of function renaming etc), so it :is likely that this would also have to be completely reimplemented in a :FreeBSD port.
:...
:Kris

    Well, I don't think I would agree with your assessment but,
    particularly, the way vkernels are implemented in DragonFly is NOT
    in the least disruptive to kernel source.

I was referring to the decision you made to rename all of the kernel functions that conflicted with libc functions so that vkernels could be linked against libc.

Kris