Hello hackers,

I am currently working on a small project and would like to add a few
commands to the set that is available in ddb.

I found that very interesting albeit succinct presentation:
http://people.freebsd.org/~jhb/papers/bsdcan/2008/slides.odp<http://people.freebsd.org/%7Ejhb/papers/bsdcan/2008/slides.odp>

where the author hints that I should use DB_COMMAND, which I did. Yet when
invoking ddb, the command does not appear in the help list. I have taken a
look at the source code and was expecting set_db_cmd_set to appear in my
module's section list when calling objdump -h

Is DB_COMMAND only working within the kernel itself, and not modules?

Guillaume