Perttu Laine wrote:
On 5/18/06, Mike Jakubik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> XFX Revo64 (which is basically NetCell NC3000)

Not quite sure what you just said there, but have a look at
http://www.freebsd.org/releases/6.1R/hardware-i386.html . Replace arch
with your own for detailed info.

I wouldn't ask if it was in that list. It's not. But many online stores are listing FreeBSD on supported OS list of that card. That's why I'm askin it
here.

Then it probably is NOT supported, unless the manufacturer provides drivers. Having googled for this product, they don't seem to, just Linux. I would stay away from this product.