260 webcams supported and counting.

http://mxhaard.free.fr/index.html

not sure if you can launch from there to find freebsd support

Dean

Derek Graham wrote:
I got suckered into grabbing this cheap webcam and now that I am back in a non-windows environment I am wondering if there is any hope for drivers for a MS product? :p Any advice on a webcam that wont give me too much grief and not cost too much either? Also I wanted to see on external usb dvd burners i saw a LG External USB DVD Writer and a HP External USB DVD Writer. What would you guys recommend for that?

http://fragfest.com.au