On Thu, Apr 7, 2022 at 8:35 PM Tomek CEDRO <to...@cedro.info> wrote:
> Also I noticed that we have two ports devel/arduino-avrdude-6.3 and
> devel/avrdude-6.4.

My first remarks on avrdude port were in fact made on
devel/arduino-avrdude-6.3, sorry, it may require some more patches to
work with Adruino.

The port of our interest devel/avrdude-6.4 only needs a fix with
libftdi location. Will try to create a patch to the upstream :-)

Also I noticed that avrdude is CONFIGRATION centric and all Interface
and Target definitions are located in the configuration file, so no
rebuild may be even necessary, just a local configuration update.
System wide default configuration is in `/usr/local/etc/avrdude.conf
`. Will report back with working ATtiny416XNANO and ATtiny104XNANO.