Thanks, that worked for me.
* Using jail to change children.max on the parent does not affect
`sysctl security.jail.param.children.max` in the child.  Also
security.jail.param.children.cur never changes either. Not sure if that's
intended behavior.
* Is there any way to persist the security.jail.param.children.max parameter
without entering the jail command every time?
* I get the following output when I create a jail inside a jail:

hyper ~> ezjail-admin start neko
Configuring jails:.
Starting jails:devfs rule: ioctl DEVFSIO_RGETNEXT: Operation not permitted
devfs rule: ioctl DEVFSIO_RGETNEXT: Operation not permitted
/etc/rc.d/jail: WARNING: devfs_set_ruleset: you must specify a ruleset
number
devfs rule: ioctl DEVFSIO_SAPPLY: Operation not permitted
ln: log: Operation not permitted
mount: proc : Operation not permitted
 neko.

I'm using the same configuration values as in the parent's jail, which work.
Everything seems to work alright inside the jail, so I assume the errors are
safe to ignore?

Thanks again!
- Edwin