Hi all !

I am Apoorv and I am interested in contributing to the networking projects
under FreeBSD.
I find working with networking and protocols very interesting and
fascinating.
I have experience in C programming working with L3 - UDP and Ethernet
protocols.
I am still exploring TCP and would call myself a beginner, I wish to learn
and debug more.

It was pointed out to me on the discord community channel by @meena that
the implementation for the following issue  * [if_re: Generate an address
if there is none in the EEPROM #670
(https://github.com/freebsd/freebsd-src/pull/670
<https://github.com/freebsd/freebsd-src/pull/670>)] *could be moved higher
up the stack, and apparently every driver implements this by itself now.

I would like to take this project up but would need further steps,  and
help to make progress along this issue. I would love to know if there is an
active bug/github issue where it could be tracked, and who should be my
primary contact for working with this.

Sincere Thanks
Apoorv Sachan