Yeah, looks like they are 12 bits. I should I thought of that since the Summit has a range of 0-4095 vlan IDs, which is 12 bits. So that explains the chopping. Now if I can just solve the swapping all should be good!

Thanks,
Jake

Barney Wolff wrote:

Dunno about the byte-order issue, but vlan numbers are not 16-bit internally
in Cisco gear. 12 bits, I think, or even 10. That explains the
chopping, at least.

--
Jacob S. Barrett
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it."