Здравствуйте, Archie.

Вы писали 24 декабря 2002 г., 4:16:10:

AC> Vadim A. Shklyaev wrote:
>>   Some time back we have faced necessity of mass
>>   authorization of our VPN-clients which were connected to our server
>>   using mpd, through a MySQL-database. Thus I have made patch for
>>   mpd-3.10 for the built-in support mysql authorizations.
>>
>>   May be code is not very clean and well styled, but it works! It
>>   works on our servers for about 3 or 4 weeks without problems, so I
>>   decided to send it here, to hear what guru thinks about that, and
>>   also someone else can will find this thing useful to itself.
AC> Interesting!

AC> FYI, the next version of mpd will contain support for RADIUS.
AC> Does your MySQL server also have RADIUS gateway?
    Unfortunality, it is not. All client authentification in other
    places (web-interface and mail) is done directly via mysql. It's
    suitable for us to use RADIUS for that things.

    One more question, some time back a man, who had made a RADIUS
    patch asked you, whether can he hook directly in AuthGetData in
    auth.c, and you answered that that would be incorrect. I
    wondering, why? As you can see, I have rewritten every place,
    where AuthGetData is called, but IMHO it would be easier to modify
    just auth.c. What is right?

--
С уважением,
 Vadim                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]