Hello,

Any hopes for anything like a pptpd (like the pppoed)
any time soon ? , discussion stopped in the thread
so maybe you guys discussed this further privately
and decided something ?

pptpd is a much needed feature nowdays.

On Thu, 24 Jul 2003 23:00:45 -0600
Brett Glass <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> At 08:50 PM 7/24/2003, Archie Cobbs wrote:
>
> >I don't have time to do any real work.. however, the PPTP control
> >layer can be used pretty much as is.. i.e., the files pptp_ctrl.[ch].
> >It has a fairly clean API that any PPP daemon could use, and all they
> >require is some kind of event support.
>
> We wouldn't be doing it quite that way; we'd be using it just to
> steer the call through PPP (which wouldn't know that it was PPTP;
> it would just think the call was PPP with MPPE on the CCP layer).
> So, the PPP implementation wouldn't need to know about PPTP call
> control.
>
> --Brett

Christophe Prevotaux      Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
HEXANET SARL                URL: http://www.hexanet.fr/
Z.A.C Les Charmilles        Tel: +33 (0)3 26 79 30 05
3 Allée Thierry Sabine   Direct: +33 (0)3 26 61 77 72
BP202                       Fax: +33 (0)3 26 79 30 06
51686 Reims Cedex 2
FRANCE                   HEXANET Network Operation Center