Alex Povolotsky wrote:
Thanks, it seems to be more or less stable; however, throughput is quite little, lots of packets lost and "No buffer space available" on attempt to ping VPN addresses (only VPN is affected).

Have you tried to disable PPTP windowing in mpd config? ENOBUFS is the errno used by ng_pptp node's windowing code when outgoing window is full. It is not related to any system tunables. Maximum window size in current ng_pptp is 16 packets. It can be small for LFNs and can reduce speed.

I guess I should tune some kernel tunable, but what specific one?

I can recomend you to set
net.graph.maxdgram=524288 net.graph.recvspace=524288
to make 'ngctl list' command work, but it is not critical.

--
Alexander Motin [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Optima Telecom