On Tue, 1 Jul 2008, Andre Oppermann wrote:

Hi,

Mike Tancsa wrote:
I am thinking

http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/cvs-src/2008-April/090303.html
is the commit ? If I revert to the prev version, the issue goes away.

Ha, I finally know why I ended up on Cc: of a thread I had no idea
about. Someone could have told me instead of blindly adding me;-)

Yes, this change doesn't look right.  It should only do the route
lookup in ip_input.c when there was an EMSGSIZE error returned by
ip_output().  The rtalloc_ign() call causes the message to be sent
because it always sets report to one.  The default message is RTM_MISS.

I'll try to prep an updated patch which doesn't have these issues later
today.

Yeah my bad. Sorry.

If you do that, do not do an extra route lookup if possible, correct
the rtalloc call. Thanks.

Bjoern

--
Bjoern A. Zeeb              Stop bit received. Insert coin for new game.