The following reply was made to PR kern/144680; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Garrett Cooper <yanef...@gmail.com>
To: Pavel Argentov <argent...@rtelekom.ru>
Cc: freebsd-gnats-sub...@freebsd.org
Subject: Re: kern/144680: em(4) problem with dual-port adapter
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 14:13:47 -0800

 On Fri, Mar 12, 2010 at 12:25 AM, Pavel Argentov <argent...@rtelekom.ru> wr=
 ote:

 >>Number: =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 144680
 >>Category: =A0 =A0 =A0 kern
 >>Synopsis: =A0 =A0 =A0 em(4) problem with dual-port adapter
 >>Confidential: =A0 no
 >>Severity: =A0 =A0 =A0 serious
 > The problem appears when using Intel PRO/1000 MT Dual Port Server Adapter=
  (separate card, not motherboard integrated) in dual-port mode.

 > When I boot the system without ethernet connection or with only one port =
 plugged the driver starts as usual and works with no problem. But if I conn=
 ect both ports the driver gives this message:

 [...]

 > em1: Memory Access and/or Bus Master bits were not set!

 [...]

 Just stating the obvious, these messages look like they're a good
 start to look into the issue you're seeing.
 Thanks,
 -Garrett