> On 4/18/23 11:44, Mina Galić wrote:
>
> > Hi HPS,
> >
> > i don't see those sysctl entries for regular devices?
> > is this infiniband specific?
> > or is there anything I need to enable to get these sysctls?
> >
> > Kind regards,
>

> Hi,

Hi

> The sysctl entries you are referring to are created by ibcore.ko .
> Unless the network card attaches to those API's
> like mlx5ib, no such entries exist.

Do you know how the sysctl entries interact with renaming an interface?

I know that the dev. hierarchy is perfectly ignorant of renames.

> In upstream FreeBSD there is no software infiniband or RoCE support.

I'm not sure I know what that means. (aside from being quite ignorant of
Infiniband and its modes)
Does that mean that only special vendor supplied drivers and or software would
expose that functionality?

> --HPS

Kind regards,

Mina