Hi,
I have a persistent problem where apps using lcms don't see it even
though the lib, include & libtool file are all present. If I manually
link it works fine.

I can manually link the jpeg loader for gimp but then libtool decides
it's stale rebuilds it (and breaks). I've tried adding it manually to
the libtool line but it just eats and -llcms and fails to link.

I've attached the script output from the gimp-app build.

are so many of them to choose from."
  -- Andrew Tanenbaum