Quoting Doug Barton <do...@freebsd.org>:

On 5/20/2010 12:24 PM, eculp wrote:
I used postmaster and the results for trying to builds apr1 can be seen
at http://www.vitalagua.mx//apr1.txt

To me it seems to be related to configuration versions of tools like
automake and autoconf but I can't find it.

This doesn't look like a portmaster problem, can you try again simply building in the port directory and see if you get the same result?

Doug, I apologize for having even insinuated that postmaster might be at fault. My intention was the complete opposite. Using postmaster, is for me, security and helps keep me from making as many errors.

I am sorry that it didn't come out that way. My excuse is that 95% of my writing is in Spanish.

I have a feeling that my problem is an old port, somehow related to make and conf tools or family that is causing strange messages about outdated what ever. I can't build the new xorg, kde and others for errors like this one and libX1, libSM and others.

Thanks,

ed

Doug

                        -- Propellerheads