On Sun Nov 27 14:59:31 2011, Andriy Gapon wrote:
on 27/11/2011 16:20 Ryan Steinmetz said the following:
I intentionally did not bump PORTREVISION as 10-CURRENT is bleeding edge
at this point.

Sorry, I don't follow the logic.

Users who were testing it could simply
deinstall/reinstall to obtain the updated rc script if they happened to
be affected.

Provided they had a chance to notice that what is installed is different from
what is in the port.  Ditto for package building.

10/Current is supported best as possible, we dont bump ports for the rebuild in that case.
Thas was always like that.