## Rainer Hurling (rhur...@gwdg.de):

> When I try to build astro/gpsd on 10.0-CURRENT it fails with the
> following messages (devel/scons should be up to date):

The root cause of this is the interaction between scons and
ncurses5-config (from devel/ncurses) - scons mis-parses the
output of the (autotools-generated) ncurses5-config:
: cmt@elch:~$ ncurses5-config --libs
: -L/usr/local/lib -rpath /usr/local/lib -lncurses -ltinfo

The argument to -rpath is not recognized as such but instead taken
as a file argument and objectified as such.
I enden up "fixing" this by adding a "=" after -rpath in ncurses5-config,
which is valid syntax for gcc/ld and keeps scons of that "/usr/local/lib".
I'm quite sure that there should be a better solution.

Regards,
Christoph

--
Spare Space