Niclas Zeising wrote on 2018/11/03 19:14:
On 11/2/18 12:39 PM, Miroslav Lachman wrote:
Dimitry Andric wrote on 2018/11/02 08:26:
You should first check whether your ports tree is cleanly checked out,
revert any local changes, and then try again.  If that fails too, delete
the ports tree, and check it out from scratch.

Update of ports/Mk fixed the problem with llvm60 but it breaks 40+ other ports dependent on old xorgproto. It seems I cannot update just iridium and firefox.

xorgproto has replaced all the old *proto ports.  You need to update that part of the tree if you are updating bsd.xorg.mk.  Remember, howerver, that having different parts of the ports tree at different versions is a recipe  for disaster.

Yes, I know it. That's why I gave up and will stay on old versions of iridium and firefox until I will have time to prepare and test (in virtualbox) the update of all 1500+ installed packages on my desktop (PC-BSD based)

Thanks anyway

Miroslav Lachman