What is the way of mentioning about installing a py-package in documentation?
Let’s say now the default version of python is 3.7 so in most of the cases we
can write in our documentation that do the following:
# pkg install py37-babel

But when the default version of python is changed this is no longer going to
work if it doesn’t have all flavors. Then there are cases when we mention about
porting and installation howto on upstream and we need to update this regularly
with every change of DEFAULT_VERSIONS in python.

So is there any way to pass PYTHON_DEFAULT with pkg install? One option that I
have thought about is pkg install -g py3\*-babel; but again once when python 4
(forgive my brevity 3:)) is going to release this changes. And I believe this
is the same case for php too.

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards,
Moin