## The Doctor via freebsd-ports (freebsd-ports@freebsd.org):

> Then let's look at the file:

I'd think you better run named-checkconf yourself on your file - that
way you get the full file (and all related config) checked as it
exists on your system - not a partial file with "whatever the mail
systems in between did".

Just a few remark:
- you included a control key - even if it's restricted to localhost,
  it's good practice to generate a new one
- when you're at that, you could also switch to a newer algorithm for
  that control channel - hmac-sha256 or whatever
- there's an unused acl
- your indentation is all over the place, which makes for a more
  difficult reading than neccessary
- network masks are used in a somewhat inconstant manner, that may
  result in funny debugging later on (that's me talking from
  experience)

Regards,
Christoph

--