Mark Millard via freebsd-ports wrote on 2021/05/16 10:57:
> In the form that I use poudriere I use something
> like the following. I presume here that /usr/src
> is populated and has the source for the system
> involved. (I do not remember your describing its
> status.)
(Omitted below)

I was just wondering...
If you want to use the sources in /usr/src and collect the files in /usr/obj to
make a jail, the following is easier.

poudriere jail -c -j main -m 'src=/usr/src' -v `make -C /usr/src/release/ -V
VERSION VERSION=\$\{REVISION:Q\}-\$\{BRANCH:Q\}`

Updating it can be done with just the following.

poudriere jail -u -j main

Regards.