On 20/05/2021 12:00 pm, Kubilay Kocak wrote:
On 20/05/2021 1:21 pm, Simon Wright wrote:
Hi all,

I've been unable to build security/py-cryptography for about 10 days
now. The build in Poudriere under 12.2 and 13.0 fail with a
"Bad_C++_code" error.

I tried removing the libressl dependency but that made no difference. Is
anyone else seeing this and can anyone point me in the right direction
to get this fixed please?

Below is my make.conf, list of poudriere-built ports and the full
poudriere log for py-cryptography

Hi Simon,

Is the issue reproducible without ccache?

Also, make.conf still shows:

DEFAULT_VERSIONS+=ssl=libressl

Thanks Kubs. When I tested I removed libressl, tried the build again and it failed so I replaced libressl after the test.

Removing ccache (and with libressl) made no difference - still the same error. I then removed the libressl dependency and I reran the build - no ccache and no libressl - the build still failed, same error message.

Since no-one else has reported this I suppose it should be something in my environment . . . . But what? :)

Regards,

Simon.

make.conf

WRKDIRPREFIX=/usr/tmp