I have freebsd 4.6 release and I am interesting to
update it to 4.7 via CVSUP

The box is located 3000 Kms away and I can only connect
via ssh.

a) How much space is required in order to make a buildworld
(downloading CVSUP, compiling, installing)

b) What is the best failsafe method, so in case I do this and
happen to have an error, my system will continue to operate
on the 4.6? As I said I am too far away to go to fix it there...

c) Can somebody point me or give me a sample CVSUP configuration
for updating to the 4.7 release?

d) Are there any tips for remote updates/buildworld? I know that is not
suggested but I find too difficult to live with all the critical bugs
that 4.6 has and I would like to get rid of them.

e) Do I have to compile only a kernel on 4.7 or to make a buildworld too
for the new binaries to be replaced? If I compile only a 4.7 kernel and
my binaries are 4.6 will this poses any trouble?

Thanks in advance guys!