Foo Ji-Haw wrote:
FreeBSD is only 2-disc. I don't see why it's so painful to switch only twice
in a single installation.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "FreeBSD - Questions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Sent: Friday, February 10, 2006 8:18 AM
Subject: FreeBSD 6 on DVD

Anyone have a mirror that supports at least a torrent for 6.0 on DVD?
I hate the ISO's with all that damned swithing of the CD's.

Better yet, doe anyone know the layout used to create the DVD?

--
Best regards,
Chris

Never create a problem for which you do not have
the answer.

Actually, if you try to install some of the included packages you end up swapping the disks quite frequently. It's quite annoying especially if you decided to install packages because you are in a hurry.

Later,
Micah