Charles Swiger írta:
On May 25, 2006, at 9:39 AM, Eric wrote:
what MTA are you using?  i'm wondering why your server accepted the
email in the first place.

Yes, well, that question implies the right direction for a solution: you want to reject spam before trying to deliver it, rather than accepting it and then being responsible for bouncing it back.
I'm using postfix (the most up to date version from the ports tree). I did not know that it is bouncing back automatically. :-) How can I reject those emails before accepting them? I need to whole body of the message before I can classify it. Are there any other options?

I'm sorry, I know I'm a Lama.

  Laszlo