A while ago there was a power failure in my house, long enough to wear down
the UPS. I had to power-on my server when I got home (crappy bios), and I
noticed after I logged-in that fsck was running non-interactively in the
background.

Question: If it finds problems that require administrator intervention, how
does it tell me if it's running in the background?

I like that it runs in the background, it's a 200M drive. Still, I'm curious
about this difference from Linux where I have to wait while fsck runs.

Thanks,
Mike

--
Michael P. Soulier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>