Hello:
I have been getting this message in the mail box for root for the last several days.
Can anyone tell me what this means.

From operator@(host name) Sun Aug 27 08:11:00 2006
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 08:11:00 -0700 (PDT) <-- the date and time is wrong, it is Sat the 26th. I've know his for a week or two but haven't changed it.
From: operator@(host name) (Cron Daemon)
To: operator@(host name)
Subject: Cron <operator@(host)> /usr/libexec/save-entropy

ifconfig: not found

I have eliminated the actual host name from the text.
Unfortunately, there is not to my knowledge a comprehensive
text that will offer an analysis of every possible mail message to
root and what it means. I am learning.
ifconfig is there, I used it to alias an interface as well as to display the
current setup. The machine has been up as a web and dns server for 95
days and this message has just started showing up. I added the lines to
rc.conf to set the aliases and rebooted the machine. The new aliases didn't show up with ifconfig so I added them with ifconfig ( I must have made a mistake in the rc.conf lines). The shell complained that using ifconfig rl0 inet (address) netmask (netmask) was a bad address. I removed 'inet' from the instruction and it was accepted. I assume that I have to remove that also from the rc.conf line. About this time the mail message came up again.
Thanks in advance.
JK