On 12/23/06, Kevin Brunelle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I was unintentionally confusing in my answer.  Sorry about that.  If your
startup script is in the old style, it will be handled by /etc/rc.d/localpkg
when that is called during the boot process.  That is ONLY if it's the old
style.

I should have mentioned that I'm running 5.4. I suspect you're talking
about 6.X code, as some of what you're mentioning, I don't see on my
system.

Something to look forward to when I upgrade then.

Thanks for the detail explanation.

Mike
--
Michael P. Soulier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>