On Feb 25, 2007, at 8:26 AM, Gabor Kovesdan wrote:

Thanks for the answers to both of you.

Szivesen

We just modify the packaging of the file: gzipped tarball instead of floppy images, so it will be fine to redistribute them with the pointer to the sources then.

Yes.

As a shameless plug, there is an article about the GPL that appeared in Alaplap in 1994 titled "Van aki szabadon szereti" ("Some like it free") by me and translated from English to Hungarian by Horlai Janos. Unfortunately, I can't find the exact reference.

Cheers,

-j