Hello:
Is it possible to install FreeBSD ( in this case v6.2 GENERIC RELEASE) with a modified kernel? I am having some network problems with an installation on ASUS N2M32 WS pro (AMD64) mb. I want to try installing without fire wire emulation support, which means I have to modify the kernel to eliminate it. But if I install and then modify the Kernel, it will have made its mark. Please forgive me it this seems like a stupid question. It probably is but I just want to be
certain.
Thanks in advance.
Jeff K